Chartered Clinical Psychologist
• I am a chartered counselling psychologist with extensive experience of working within the NHS, as well as clinical research settings, local authority services and the NGO sector
• I have particular expertise working with teenagers & young adults as well as in the field of diabetes, including diabetes distress or ‘burnout’, ‘diabulimia’ and other eating disturbances..
• I draw on a range of psychological approaches in order to tailor the therapy to the specific needs and preferences of my clients and to support them to achieve change in their lives:
• Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
• Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
• Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT),
• Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
• I aim to provide a safe and therapeutic space from which you can feel supported to explore and gain a deeper and shared understanding of your difficulties, and how we can find new ways to manage distress and work towards your goals.